Shelter is a basic need for everyone, and it’s the foundation from which families and individuals can begin, or rebuild, stability and self-sufficiency. Visionary leads the needy people to right path which ends up in providing them emergency homeless shelter as well as financial assistance with rent and utilities to prevent homelessness from occurring.
Services provided at Visionary:
1. Tenant- based rental assistance.
2. Community case management and permanent housing placement.
3. Emergency Solution Grants.
4. Utility Assistance Program.
Visionary helps disabled veterans obtain medical help, access jobs and live active lives, and advocates for veterans’ rights. We here at visionary also helps disabled veterans access benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs, and provides additional assistance with home loans, scholarships and rides to VA hospitals.
Visionary also provides Aid and Attendance (A&A) pension, which provides benefits for veterans and surviving spouses who require the regular attendance of another person to assist in eating, bathing, dressing and undressing or taking care of the needs of nature.
At Visionary we provide information on the SSA’s wounded warrior program and how to apply for benefits. We also provide information on ODEP’s activities to increase access to jobs for people with disabilities.
Services offered at Visionary:
1. Quality health care.
2. Employment opportunities.
3. Educational and training opportunities
4. Community support.
5. Support for families.
Visionary helps in providing a monthly payment to financially needy residents 18 and older and married couples without children who are unable to work due to a disability and have a high probability of receiving federal supplemental Security Income (SSI).
At Visionary, we strongly believe that people who are unable to work because of a severe disability- deserve to receive benefits. Unfortunately, proving their disability to the Social Security Administration is an overwhelming and often unsuccessful process without a knowledgeable person by their side. We ease your stress and help you navigate the entire legal process from start-to-finish, while increasing your chances of a successful disability claim.
Services we Offer:
1. A registered nurse reviews your case.
2. One-on-One comprehensive, stress free services.
3. 100% free service unless you win.
We at Visionary can help you with questions or concerns about government assistance programs and services. We help people who face a disability or a life-threatening disease or a social problem, such as inadequate housing, unemployment, or substance abuse. We also assist families that have serious domestic conflicts, sometimes involving child or spousal abuse.
Services we offer at Visionary
1. Understanding law and policies that govern benefit programs.
2. Connecting with Community Supports.
3. Income Support.
4. Adult/Child health benefit.
Visionary serve some of the most vulnerable children, youths and families. We specialize in building on the strengths of families and helping them to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children and youths.
When families are unable to provide safe environment to their kids, Visionary intervene to protect the children from harm. We ensure that children and youths who have experienced abuse or neglect are supported through a range of services.
Services we offer at Visionary:
1. Develop interventions to support the positive social and emotional growth of the child.
2. Making home visits to support the parents in providing positive parent-child interactions.
3. Identifying family needs, and community services and resources that will help meet needs.
4. Make referrals and help connect the family to those resources.
5. Help coordinate services, and advocate on behalf of the child and family.
Visionary provides advocacy for people living in aged care facilities, and people who have in-home aged care services. We also assist people who are victim of elder abuse. We know the rights of older people and stand up for them.
Following are the services provided by Visionary
1. Providing information and advice about elder rights and responsibilities.
2. Supporting elder people to be involved in decisions affecting their life.
3. Assist elders to resolve problems or complaints in relation to elder abuse.
4. Promote the right of elders in the community.
Veteran’s Medical Disability