As the countdown has begun for the Christmas and New year, we at visionary will be pleased to help you guys with the services that will improve the basic necessities of individuals lives. This is that time of the year when people spend times with their loved ones and the cherish the greatness of life. This year will be not be as same as it used to be in the past as we all know that our mankind is going through tough times due the present situation of pandemic many of our brothers and sisters lost their jobs and are struggling financially due to COVID’s strike to the economy. The mental and physical health of the citizens is going down day by day as they see their future in dark.
In these tough times visionary stand with native of the country to support them and get them through. Our team is dedicated to serve you and provide all community advocacy supports that will help in attaining the better livelihood. By the community advocacy services visionary help those who are financially unstable and are not in condition to spend the hefty lawyer amounts to attain their basic rights provided by our statue.
At Visionary we provide community advocacy services to people approaching us in need from past year and half and is helping masses and leaving positive impact on the individuals lives. During the current tough times visionary is pleased to be a help to individuals with their issues related to such as
- Home and Shelter– As we all know with number of lockdowns the companies are downsizing their work strength as it is necessary for them be in the market and cut down their costs. Many people used to live on rented accommodations and used to pay the rent as they received the pay check. Now with no or minimal income it is very difficult for the people to keep up with the demands of house rents and due to which many people are homeless. Visionary will advocate all the such issues related to home and shelter on your behalf and would fight for your rights for Tenant- Based rental assistance, Community case management and permanent housing placement, emergency solution grants and utility assistance program.
- Veteran’s Medical Disabilities– Especially the citizens who laid down the services in military forces and have served in war zones and are facing issues regarding medical disabilities, helps disabled veterans obtain medical help, access jobs and live active lives, and advocates for veterans’ rights. We here at visionary also helps disabled veterans access benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs, and provides additional assistance with home loans, scholarships and rides to VA hospitals.
- Social Security and Disability Assistance– At Visionary, we strongly believe that people who are unable to work because of a severe disability- deserve to receive benefits. Visionary helps in providing a monthly payment to financially needy residents 18 and older and married couples without children who are unable to work due to a disability and have a high probability of receiving federal supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Social Welfare Assistance– We help people who face a disability or a life-threatening disease or a social problem, such as inadequate housing, unemployment, or substance abuse and serious domestic conflicts.
- Child Support and Child Care Assistance-We specialize in building on the strengths of families and helping them to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children and youths. When families are unable to provide safe environment to their kids, Visionary intervene to protect the children from harm.
- Elder Care Abuse and Assistance– We also assist people who are victim of elder abuse. Visionary provides advocacy for people living in aged care facilities, and people who have in-home aged care services.
“I know where you’re at. It can feel like the world is so big that there’s no place for you in it. But you’re so wrong. There are approximately 7.8 billion people on this planet, which means at least 7.8 billion chances to feel and show love.” Sherry M. Gonzalez (Founder).